The Best versus the Rest: The Global Productivity Slowdown, Divergence across Firms and the Role of Public Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Osterhold & Ana Fontoura Gouveia, 2018. "Fear the walking dead: zombie firms, spillovers and exit barriers," Working Papers w201811, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ricardo Pinheiro Alves, 2017. "Portugal: a Paradox in Productivity," GEE Papers 0070, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jun 2017.
- Dan Andrews & Filippos Petroulakis, 2017. "Breaking the Shackles: Zombie Firms, Weak Banks and Depressed Restructuring in Europe," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1433, OECD Publishing.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Daniel Rock & Chad Syverson, 2018.
"Artificial Intelligence and the Modern Productivity Paradox: A Clash of Expectations and Statistics,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Artificial Intelligence: An Agenda
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Daniel Rock & Chad Syverson, 2017. "Artificial Intelligence and the Modern Productivity Paradox: A Clash of Expectations and Statistics," NBER Working Papers 24001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2017:m:september:i:ii:p:25-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sls:ipmsls:v:32:y:2017:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:61111 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfirm dynamics; knowledge diffusion; productivity; regulation; technological change;
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2016-12-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2016-12-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2016-12-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2016-12-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2016-12-04 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaac:5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.