Report NEP-EFF-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Yasuyuki Sawada & Michio Suzuki, 2016. "The Effect of Bank Recapitalization Policy on Corporate Investment: Evidence from a Banking Crisis in Japan," CARF F-Series CARF-F-399, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Enrique Gilles & Javier Deaza & Alejandro Vivas, 2016. "Productivity measurements for three countries of the Pacific Alliance and South Korea, 2008-2012," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO EAN 015236, UNIVERSIDAD EAN.
- Shrabani Mukherjee & Kailash Chandra Pradhan, 2016. "Anatomy of Input Demand Functions for Indian Farmers across Regions," Working Papers 2016-150, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal, 2016. "The Best versus the Rest: The Global Productivity Slowdown, Divergence across Firms and the Role of Public Policy," OECD Productivity Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Aldanondo, Ana M. & Casasnovas, Valero L., 2016. "A note on the impact of multiple input aggregators in technical efficiency estimation," MPRA Paper 75290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Mitaritonna & Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2016. "Immigrants and Firms' Outcomes: Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 22852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gidehag, Anton & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Recruiting for Small Business Growth: Micro-level Evidence," Working Papers 2016:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Antonio Carvalho, 2016. "Energy Efficiency in Transition Economies: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," CEERP Working Paper Series 004, Centre for Energy Economics Research and Policy, Heriot-Watt University.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Chapoto, Anthony, 2016. "Limits to green revolution in rice in Africa: The case of Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1561, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thomas Schelkle, 2016. "General Methods for Measuring Factor Misallocation," Working Paper Series in Economics 87, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Jayati Sarkar & Ekta Selarka, 2015. "Women on Board and Performance of Family Firms: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2015-130, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Santosh K. Sahu & Ishan Roy, 2016. "Determinants of Outsourcing in the Automobile Sector in India," Working Papers 2016-151, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Belke, Ansgar & Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph, 2016. "Bank efficiency and regional growth in Europe: new evidence from micro-data," Working Paper Series 1983, European Central Bank.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2016. "The Production Function for Housing: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 11669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro, 2016. "Comparing apples to apples: A new indicator of research and development investment intensity in agriculture:," IFPRI discussion papers 1559, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mandiefe Piabuo, Serge & Menjo Baye, Francis & Chupezi Tieguhong, Julius, 2015. "Effects of credit constraints on the productivity of small and medium-sized enterprises in Cameroon," MPRA Paper 67135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2015.
- Schimmelpfennig, David, 2016. "Farm Profits and Adoption of Precision Agriculture," Economic Research Report 249773, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.