Report NEP-ENT-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gidehag, Anton & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Recruiting for Small Business Growth: Micro-level Evidence," Working Papers 2016:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Nepelski, 2016. "Assessment of Framework Conditions for the Creation and Growth of Firms in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC103350, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Kerr, William R., 2016. "Growth through Heterogeneous Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurizio Cisi & Francesco Devicienti & Alessandro Manello & Davide Vannoni, 2016. "The Impact of Formal Networking on the Performance of SMEs," Working papers 039, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal, 2016. "The Best versus the Rest: The Global Productivity Slowdown, Divergence across Firms and the Role of Public Policy," OECD Productivity Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Janvier Nkurunziza, 2016. "MSMEs Financing in Burundi and its Welfare Effect," BeFinD Working Papers 0111, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Mandiefe Piabuo, Serge & Menjo Baye, Francis & Chupezi Tieguhong, Julius, 2015. "Effects of credit constraints on the productivity of small and medium-sized enterprises in Cameroon," MPRA Paper 67135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2015.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Stéphanie Serve, 2016. "Multiple Banking Relationships: Do SMEs Mistrust Their Banks?," Working Papers hal-01376901, HAL.
- Bernhard Dachs & Martin Hud & Christian Köhler & Bettina Peters, 2016. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Marcus Dejardin & Sylvain Luc, 2016. "Entrepreneur et entrepreneurialisme," Working Papers halshs-01390565, HAL.