Report NEP-TID-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernhard Dachs & Martin Hud & Christian Köhler & Bettina Peters, 2016. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-20, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kenan Huremovic & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2016. "Production Networks," Working Papers halshs-01370725, HAL.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Kerr, William R., 2016. "Growth through Heterogeneous Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ezra Oberfield & Francisco Buera, 2016. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," 2016 Meeting Papers 1538, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dan Andrews & Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal, 2016. "The Best versus the Rest: The Global Productivity Slowdown, Divergence across Firms and the Role of Public Policy," OECD Productivity Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark, 2015. "Patents and cumulative innovation: causal evidence from the courts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61614, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon & Pisano, Gary & Shu, Pian, 2016. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patents," CEPR Discussion Papers 11664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro, 2016. "Comparing apples to apples: A new indicator of research and development investment intensity in agriculture:," IFPRI discussion papers 1559, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dar-Brodeur, Afshan & Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2016. "Innovation and Export-market Participation in Canadian Manufacturing," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2016386e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Thomas Schelkle, 2016. "General Methods for Measuring Factor Misallocation," Working Paper Series in Economics 87, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.