Report NEP-SBM-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Dachs, Bernhard & Köhler, Christian, 2017. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168211, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Moder, Isabella & Bonifai, Niccolò, 2017. "Access to finance in the Western Balkans," Occasional Paper Series 197, European Central Bank.
- Monica Plechero, 2017. "Facing Global Competition through Participation in Globalization of Innovation processes: The Case of Mechatronics District in the Veneto Region," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- C. Cahn & M. Girotti & A. Landier, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Information on Past Failures: A Natural Experiment," Working papers 644, Banque de France.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Liao, Guanmin & You, Jiaxing & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2017. "The Externalities of Corruption: Evidence from Entrepreneurial Activity in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 12345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Murmann, Martin, 2017. "The Growth and Human Capital Structure of New Firms over the Business Cycle," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168290, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michael, Bryane, 2017. "The Effect of Competition Law on Brunei’s Small and Medium Enterprises," EconStor Preprints 169114, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hansen Viriya, 2017. "Determinant of Debt Policy: Empirical Evidence from Indonesia," GATR Journals jfbr117, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Randall Jones & Yosuke Jin, 2017. "Boosting productivity for inclusive growth in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1414, OECD Publishing.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2017. "High-Growth Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 17-53, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Gianpaolo Caramellino & Silvia Magri, 2017. "Venture capitalists at work: what are the effects on the firms they finance?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1131, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mirjam (C.M.) van Praag & Arvid Raknerud, 2017. "The Returns to Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Matched Person-firm Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-089/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero & Luciana Mendez-Errico, 2017. "Does inequality foster or hinder the growth of entrepreneurship in the long-run?," Working Papers 83, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sarah Miller & David Amirault & Laurent Martin, 2017. "What’s Up with Unit Non-Response in the Bank of Canada’s Business Outlook Survey? The Effect of Staff Tenure," Discussion Papers 17-11, Bank of Canada.
- Roxana Gutiérrez & Luciana Méndez, 2017. "Does inequality foster or hinder the growth of entrepreneurship in the long-run?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Nguyen Trong, Co & Vu Van, Huong & Bartolacci, Francesca, 2017. "Government support and firm financial performance: New evidence from a transitional economy," MPRA Paper 81752, University Library of Munich, Germany.