Report NEP-ENT-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2017. "High-Growth Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 17-53, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mirjam (C.M.) van Praag & Arvid Raknerud, 2017. "The Returns to Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Matched Person-firm Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-089/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roxana Gutiérrez & Luciana Méndez, 2017. "Does inequality foster or hinder the growth of entrepreneurship in the long-run?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Murmann, Martin, 2017. "The Growth and Human Capital Structure of New Firms over the Business Cycle," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168290, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- C. Cahn & M. Girotti & A. Landier, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Information on Past Failures: A Natural Experiment," Working papers 644, Banque de France.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Liao, Guanmin & You, Jiaxing & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2017. "The Externalities of Corruption: Evidence from Entrepreneurial Activity in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 12345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Gianpaolo Caramellino & Silvia Magri, 2017. "Venture capitalists at work: what are the effects on the firms they finance?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1131, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Dachs, Bernhard & Köhler, Christian, 2017. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168211, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- M Samaniego, Roberto & Yu Sun, Juliana, 2016. "Entrepreneurship, College and Credit: The Golden Triangle," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 8-2016, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Michael, Bryane, 2017. "The Effect of Competition Law on Brunei’s Small and Medium Enterprises," EconStor Preprints 169114, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Randall Jones & Yosuke Jin, 2017. "Boosting productivity for inclusive growth in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1414, OECD Publishing.