Sources of Future Economic Growth in Japan: An empirical analysis based on micro-data (Japanese)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shigeo Kagami, 2014. "Japan: the university as a driver for innovation in response to two decades of economic depression," Chapters,in: Global Clusters of Innovation, chapter 8, pages 205-221 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kyoji Fukao, 2013. "Explaining Japan's Unproductive Two Decades," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(2), pages 193-213, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-06-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FDG-2011-06-04 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INO-2011-06-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-06-04 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:rdpsjp:11045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .