Report NEP-ENT-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto F. Alesina & Paola Giuliano & Nathan Nunn, 2011. "On the Origins of Gender Roles: Women and the Plough," NBER Working Papers 17098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viviane De Beaufort, 2011. "La création d'entreprise au féminin en Europe 2011 - Eléments comparatifs," Post-Print hal-00593527, HAL.
- Criveanu, Maria & Iacob, Constanta, 2011. "Role of management control in small and medium enterprises performance assurance," MPRA Paper 31159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YOSHINO Naoyuki, 2011. "Japanese Banks' Decision Making Process in SME Lending: An analysis of the SME database and the utilization of investment and trust funds for SME financing (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- FUKAO Kyoji & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2011. "Sources of Future Economic Growth in Japan: An empirical analysis based on micro-data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).