Making public finances more growth and equity-friendly in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Enrique Garcilazo, 2015.
"Quality of Government and the Returns of Investment: Examining the Impact of Cohesion Expenditure in European Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1274-1290, August.
- Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & Enrique Garcilazo, 2013. "Quality of Government and the Returns of Investment: Examining the Impact of Cohesion Expenditure in European Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/12, OECD Publishing.
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2014.
"Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 21-41.
- Panizza, Ugo & Presbitero, Andrea F., 2012. "Public debt and economic growth: Is there a causal effect?," POLIS Working Papers 168, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Ugo Panizza & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2012. "Public Debt and Economic Growth: Is There a Causal Effect?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 65, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun, 2004.
"Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(3), pages 431-456, November.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun, 2003. "Reconciling Stability and Growth; Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms," IMF Working Papers 03/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Beetsma, Roel & Debrun, Xavier, 2003. "Reconciling Stability and Growth: Smart Pacts and Structural Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Falilou Fall & Jean-Marc Fournier, 2015. "Macroeconomic uncertainties, prudent debt targets and fiscal rules," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1230, OECD Publishing.
- Antoine Goujard, 2017.
"Cross‐Country Spillovers from Fiscal Consolidations,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 38, pages 219-267, June.
- Antoine Goujard, 2013. "Cross-Country Spillovers from Fiscal Consolidations," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1099, OECD Publishing.
- Jaejoon Woo & Elva Bova & Tidiane Kinda & Yuanyan S Zhang, 2013. "Distributional Consequences of Fiscal Consolidation and the Role of Fiscal Policy; What Do the Data Say?," IMF Working Papers 13/195, International Monetary Fund.
- European Commission, 2015. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - 2015 Report," Taxation Papers 58, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Margit Molnar, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 5. What Factors Determine the Success of Consolidation Efforts?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 936, OECD Publishing.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2014. "What Have We Learned From Three Decades Of Research On The Productivity Of Public Capital?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 889-916, December.
- Nigel Pain & Christine Lewis & Thai-Thanh Dang & Yosuke Jin & Pete Richardson, 2014. "OECD Forecasts During and After the Financial Crisis: A Post Mortem," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1107, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Åsa Johansson, 2016. "The Effect of the Size and the Mix of Public Spending on Growth and Inequality," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1344, OECD Publishing.
- Boris Cournède & Antoine Goujard & Álvaro Pina, 2013. "How to Achieve Growth- and Equity-friendly Fiscal Consolidation?: A Proposed Methodology for Instrument Choice with an Illustrative Application to OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1088, OECD Publishing.
- Caroline Vandierendonck, 2014. "Public Spending Reviews: design, conduct, implementation," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 525, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Åsa Johansson & Chistopher Heady & Jens Arnold & Bert Brys & Laura Vartia, 2008. "Taxation and Economic Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 620, OECD Publishing.
- Christine Lewis & Nigel Pain, 2014. "Lessons from OECD forecasts during and after the financial crisis," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2014(1), pages 9-39.
More about this item
Keywordsassainissement budgétaire; euro area; fiscal consolidation; fiscal councils; investissement public; organismes budgétaires indépendants; pacte de stabilité et de croissance; public investment; stability and growth pact; zone Euro;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F45 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Macroeconomic Issues of Monetary Unions
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2016-07-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-07-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2016-07-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2016-07-30 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1316-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.