OECD Forecasts During and After the Financial Crisis: A Post Mortem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvaro Pina, 2016. "Making public finances more growth and equity-friendly in the euro area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1316, OECD Publishing.
- Lassaâd Mbarek & Hardik A. Marfatia & Sonja Juko, 2018. "Time-varying Response of Treasury Yields to Monetary Policy Shocks: Evidence from the Tunisian Bond Market," Working Papers 1243, Economic Research Forum, revised 23 Oct 2018.
- Nils Jannsen & Galina Potjagailo & Maik H. Wolters, 2019.
"Monetary Policy during Financial Crises: Is the Transmission Mechanism Impaired?,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 15(4), pages 81-126, October.
- Jannsen, Nils & Potjagailo, Galina & Wolters, Maik H., 2015. "Monetary policy during financial crises: Is the transmission mechanism impaired?," Kiel Working Papers 2005, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jannsen, Nils & Potjagailo, Galina & Wolters, Maik H., 2015. "Monetary policy during financial crises: Is the transmission mechanism impaired?," Economics Working Papers 2015-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Jannsen, Nils & Potjagailo, Galina & Wolters, Maik, 2015. "Monetary Policy during Financial Crises: Is the Transmission Mechanism Impaired?," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113096, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Döpke, Jörg & Fritsche, Ulrich & Müller, Karsten, 2019. "Has macroeconomic forecasting changed after the Great Recession? Panel-based evidence on forecast accuracy and forecaster behavior from Germany," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Jörg Döpke & Ulrich Fritsche & Karsten Müller, 2018. "Has Macroeconomic Forecasting changed after the Great Recession? - Panel-based Evidence on Accuracy and Forecaster Behaviour from Germany," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201803, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Oguzhan Akgun & Alain Pirotte & Giovanni Urga & Zhenlin Yang, 2020. "Equal Predictive Ability Tests for Panel Data with an Application to OECD and IMF Forecasts," Papers 2003.02803, arXiv.org.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2019. "Uncertainty in Long-Term Macroeconomic Forecasts: Ex post Evaluation of Forecasts by Economics Researchers," Discussion papers 19084, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nicholas Apergis & Ioannis Pragidis, 2019. "Stock Price Reactions to Wire News from the European Central Bank: Evidence from Changes in the Sentiment Tone and International Market Indexes," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 91-112, February.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic fluctuations; economic outlook; fiscal policy; fluctuations économiques; forecasting; inflation; inflation; performance économique; politique budgétaire; prévisions;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2014-03-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2014-03-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2014-03-30 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-FOR-2014-03-30 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1107-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.