Report NEP-CBA-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quint, Dominic & Rabanal, Pau, 2014. "Monetary and macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model of the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 2014/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Dominique Pepin, 2014. "The role of the "Maximizing Output Growth Inflation Rate" in monetary policy," Papers 1403.6112, arXiv.org.
- Bluedorn, John C. & Bowdler, Christopher & Koch, Christoffer, 2014. "Heterogeneous bank lending responses to monetary policy: new evidence from a real-time identification," Working Papers 1404, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ander Perez & Ali Ozdagli & Filippo Ippolito, 2013. "Is Bank Debt Special for the Transmission of Monetary Policy? Evidence from the Stock Market," 2013 Meeting Papers 1219, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2014. "Financial market regulation in Germany under the special focus of capital requirements of financial institutions," eabh Papers 14-04, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "Self-Monitoring or Reliance on Media Reporting: How Do Financial Market Participants Process Central Bank News?," Research Papers in Economics 2014-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Paul Hubert & Mirza Harun, 2014. "Inflation expectation dynamics: the role of past present and forward looking information," Sciences Po publications 2014-07, Sciences Po.
- Gete, Pedro & Tiernan, Natalie, 2014. "Lending Standards and Countercyclical Capital Requirements under Imperfect Information," MPRA Paper 54486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anton Korinek & Alp Simsek, 2014. "Liquidity Trap and Excessive Leverage," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1410, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Olmos, Lorena & Sanso Frago, Marcos, 2014. "Monetary policy and growth with trend inflation and financial frictions," MPRA Paper 54606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicole Boyson & Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & René M. Stulz, 2014. "Why Do Banks Practice Regulatory Arbitrage? Evidence from Usage of Trust Preferred Securities," NBER Working Papers 19984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shengxing Zhang & Ricardo Lagos, 2013. "A Model of Monetary Exchange in Over-the-Counter Markets," 2013 Meeting Papers 1242, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ansgar Belke, 2014. "Exit Strategies and Their Impact on the Euro Area - A Model Based View," Ruhr Economic Papers 0467, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bertrand Candelon & Christophe Hurlin & Elena Dumitnescu, 2014. "Currency Crisis Early Warning Systems: Why They should be Dynamic," Working Papers 2014-161, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- M. Ege Yazgan & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2014. "High versus Low Inflation: Implications for Price-Level Convergence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1412, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Nigel Pain & Christine Lewis & Thai-Thanh Dang & Yosuke Jin & Pete Richardson, 2014. "OECD Forecasts During and After the Financial Crisis: A Post Mortem," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1107, OECD Publishing.
- Frederic Teulon & Zied Ftiti & Khaled Guesmi, 2014. "The crisis of the sovereign debts in the Eurozone: an overview," Working Papers 2014-168, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.