The crisis of the sovereign debts in the Eurozone: an overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Branchet & Bernard Augier & J.-P. Boissin & Bertrand Quere, 2011. "Strategic governmental economic activities in support of young French SMEs," Post-Print halshs-00783648, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-562 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic debt; Fiscal deficit; Default risk; EMU.;
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-03-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-03-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .