Report NEP-FOR-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2014. "Forecasting the Oil-gasoline Price Relationship: Should We Care about the Rockets and the Feathers?," Working Papers 2014.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dan Farhat, 2014. "Artificial Neural Networks and Aggregate Consumption Patterns in New Zealand:," Working Papers 1404, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Alexander Abroskin, 2014. "Prospects for the use of modern versions of the SNA in the formation of an information base for macroeconomic analysis and forecasting," Working Papers 0091, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Mustafa Ciftci & Raj Mashruwala & Dan Weiss, "undated". "Implications of Cost Behavior for Analysts’ Earnings Forecasts," Accounting Working Papers 17-03/2014, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Stelios Bekiros & Alessia Paccagnini, 2014. "Forecasting the US Economy with a Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive DSGE model," Working Papers 2014-183, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Martha Banbura & Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza, 2014. "Conditional Forecasts and Scenario Analysis with Vector Autoregressions for Large Cross-Sections," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-15, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pan, Li & Politis, Dimitris N, 2014. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for linear, nonlinear, and nonparametric autoregressions," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt67h5s74t, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Rafal Weron & Michal Zator, 2014. "A note on using the Hodrick-Prescott filter in electricity markets," HSC Research Reports HSC/14/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Nigel Pain & Christine Lewis & Thai-Thanh Dang & Yosuke Jin & Pete Richardson, 2014. "OECD Forecasts During and After the Financial Crisis: A Post Mortem," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1107, OECD Publishing.
- Dirk G Baur & Isaac Miyakawa, 2014. "The Stock Market, the Real Economy and Contagion," Working Paper Series 179, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo & Hanjarivo Lalaharison, 2014. "Testing for Leverage Effect in Financial Returns," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Goriunov Dmytro & Venzhyk Katerina, 2013. "Loan Default Prediction in Ukrainian Retail Banking," EERC Working Paper Series 13/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Demuynck, T., 2014. "Statistical inference for measures of predictive success," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Bangzhu Zhu & Ping Wang & Julien Chevallier & Yiming Wei, 2014. "Carbon price analysis using empirical mode decomposition," Working Papers 2014-156, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.