Forecasting the US Economy with a Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive DSGE model
Although policymakers and practitioners are particularly interested in DSGE models, these are typically too stylized to be applied directly to the data and often yield weak prediction re- sults. Very recently, hybrid DSGE model
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 184 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris|
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde, 2009.
"The Econometrics of DSGE Models,"
NBER Working Papers
14677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde, 2010. "The econometrics of DSGE models," SERIEs- Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 3-49, March.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús, 2009. "The Econometrics of DSGE Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 7157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde, 2009. "The Econometrics of DSGE Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laséen, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias, 2007.
"Evaluating An Estimated New Keynesian Small Open Economy Model,"
Working Paper Series
203, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Adolfson, Malin & Laséen, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias, 2008. "Evaluating an estimated new Keynesian small open economy model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2690-2721, August.
- Adolfson, Malin & Laséen, Stefan & Lindé, Jesper & Villani, Mattias, 2007. "Evaluating An Estimated New Keynesian Small Open Economy Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 6027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benati, Luca & Surico, Paolo, 2008.
"VAR analysis and the Great Moderation,"
Working Paper Series
0866, European Central Bank.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Lucrezia Reichlin & Marco Lippi, 2000.
"The generalised dynamic factor model: identification and estimation,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/10143, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2000. "The Generalized Dynamic-Factor Model: Identification And Estimation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 540-554, November.
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1999. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model: Identification and Estimation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Altug, Sumru, 1989.
"Time-to-Build and Aggregate Fluctuations: Some New Evidence,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 889-920, November.
- Sumru Altug, 1986. "Time to build and aggregate fluctuations: some new evidence," Working Papers 277, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2000. "Reference Cycles: The NBER Methodology Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 2400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.