Report NEP-FDG-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olmos, Lorena & Sanso Frago, Marcos, 2014. "Monetary policy and growth with trend inflation and financial frictions," MPRA Paper 54606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2014. "Growth, unemployment and wage inertia," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/309, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Max Breitenlechner & Johann Scharler, 2014. "How Strongly are Business Cycles and Financial Cycles Linked in the G7 Countries?," Working Papers 2014-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Daron Acemoglu & Suresh Naidu & Pascual Restrepo & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Democracy Does Cause Growth," NBER Working Papers 20004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," KIER Working Papers 891, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Arora, Vipin, 2014. "A Note on Oil and Gas Production from Shale and Long-Run U.S. Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 54757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janos Varga & Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 2013. "Growth Effects of Structural Reforms in Southern Europe: The case of Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal," European Economy - Economic Papers 511, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Christian Groth & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013. "Medium-term Fluctuations and the "Great Ratios" of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 13-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dirk G Baur & Isaac Miyakawa, 2014. "The Stock Market, the Real Economy and Contagion," Working Paper Series 179, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Plosser, Charles I., 2014. "Perspectives on the U.S. economy and monetary policy," Speech 95, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Steven Fazzari & James Morley & Irina Panovska, 2013. "State-Dependent Effects of Fiscal Policy," Discussion Papers 2012-27B, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Nigel Pain & Christine Lewis & Thai-Thanh Dang & Yosuke Jin & Pete Richardson, 2014. "OECD Forecasts During and After the Financial Crisis: A Post Mortem," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1107, OECD Publishing.