Public Spending Reviews: design, conduct, implementation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Misuraca & Csaba Kucsera & Fiorenza Lipparini & Christian Voigt & Raluca Radescu, 2016. "Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation initiatives promoting social investment in integrated approaches to the provision of social services: IESI Knowledge Map 2015," JRC Working Papers JRC101042, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daniela Monacelli & Aline Pennisi, 2015. "Spending Review: una, nessuna, centomila," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 69-108.
- Álvaro Pina, 2016. "Making public finances more growth and equity-friendly in the euro area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1316, OECD Publishing.
- repec:fru:finjrn:190102:p:21-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.