Report NEP-EEC-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Álvaro Pina, 2016. "Making public finances more growth and equity-friendly in the euro area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1316, OECD Publishing.
- Miguel Homem Ferreira & Luis Catela Nunes & Jose Tavares, 2016. "Animal spirits vs contagion: which one is the main driver of sovereign yields in Europe?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp604, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jan Stráský, 2016. "Priorities for completing the European Union's Single Market," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1315, OECD Publishing.
- Malte Rieth & Lisa Gehrt, 2016. "What Causes the Delay in Reforms in Europe?," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 99, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Reinder Haitsma & Deren Unalmis & Jakob de Haan, 2016. "The Impact of the ECBï¿½s Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policies on Stock Markets," Working Papers 1605, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Silvia Fabiani & Stefano Federico & Alberto Felettigh, 2016. "Adjusting the external adjustment: cyclical factors and the Italian current account," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 346, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Schmidt, Julia & Valla, Natacha, 2016. "International financial flows in the new normal: Key patterns (and why we should care)," EIB Working Papers 2016/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Svetlana Makarova, 2016. "ECB footprints on inflation forecast uncertainty," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 19 Jul 2016.
- Michael Hachula & Michele Piffer & Malte Rieth, 2016. "Unconventional Monetary Policy, Fiscal Side Effects and Euro Area (Im)balances," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1596, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Annalisa Bucalossi & Antonio Scalia, 2016. "Leverage ratio, central bank operations and repo market," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 347, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Patrice Ollivaud & Pierre-Alain Pionnier & Elena Rusticelli & Cyrille Schwellnus & Seung-Hee Koh, 2016. "Forecasting GDP during and after the Great Recession: A contest between small-scale bridge and large-scale dynamic factor models," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1313, OECD Publishing.
- Gelman, Maria & Jochem, Axel & Reitz, Stefan, 2016. "Transmission of global financial shocks to EMU member states: The role of monetary policy and national factors," Discussion Papers 23/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- d'Artis Kancs & Patrizio Lecca, 2016. "Long-term social, economic and fiscal effects of immigration into the EU: The role of the integration policy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Stephane Moyen & Nikolai Stähler & Fabian Winkler, 2016. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance and International Risk Sharing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-054, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Julian Neira, 2016. "Bankruptcy and Cross-Country Differences in Productivity," 2016 Meeting Papers 228, Society for Economic Dynamics.