Report NEP-EEC-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Álvaro Pina, 2016. "Making public finances more growth and equity-friendly in the euro area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1316, OECD Publishing.
- Miguel Homem Ferreira & Luis Catela Nunes & Jose Tavares, 2016. "Animal Spirits vs Contagion: Which one is the main driver of sovereign yields in Europe?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp604, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jan Stráský, 2016. "Priorities for completing the European Union's Single Market," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1315, OECD Publishing.
- Malte Rieth & Lisa Gehrt, 2016. "What Causes the Delay in Reforms in Europe?," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 99, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Reinder Haitsma & Deren Unalmis & Jakob de Haan, 2016. "The Impact of the ECB’s Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policies on Stock Markets," Working Papers 1605, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Silvia Fabiani & Stefano Federico & Alberto Felettigh, 2016. "Adjusting the external adjustment: cyclical factors and the Italian current account," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 346, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Schmidt, Julia & Valla, Natacha, 2016. "International financial flows in the new normal: Key patterns (and why we should care)," EIB Working Papers 2016/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Svetlana Makarova, 2016. "ECB footprints on inflation forecast uncertainty," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 19 Jul 2016.
- Michael Hachula & Michele Piffer & Malte Rieth, 2016. "Unconventional Monetary Policy, Fiscal Side Effects and Euro Area (Im)balances," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1596, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Annalisa Bucalossi & Antonio Scalia, 2016. "Leverage ratio, central bank operations and repo market," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 347, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Patrice Ollivaud & Pierre-Alain Pionnier & Elena Rusticelli & Cyrille Schwellnus & Seung-Hee Koh, 2016. "Forecasting GDP during and after the Great Recession: A contest between small-scale bridge and large-scale dynamic factor models," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1313, OECD Publishing.
- Gelman, Maria & Jochem, Axel & Reitz, Stefan, 2016. "Transmission of global financial shocks to EMU member states: The role of monetary policy and national factors," Discussion Papers 23/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- d'Artis Kancs & Patrizio Lecca, 2016. "Long-term social, economic and fiscal effects of immigration into the EU: The role of the integration policy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Stephane Moyen & Nikolai Stähler & Fabian Winkler, 2016. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance and International Risk Sharing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-054, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Julian Neira, 2016. "Bankruptcy and Cross-Country Differences in Productivity," 2016 Meeting Papers 228, Society for Economic Dynamics.