The Impact of the ECBï¿½s Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policies on Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chi Hyun Kim & Lars Other, 2019. "The Short-Run Effect of Monetary Policy Shocks on Credit Risk: An Analysis of the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1781, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hipòlit Torró, 2019.
"The Response of European Energy Prices to ECB Monetary Policy,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(2), pages 1-9.
- Hipòlit Torró, 2018. "The Response of European Energy Prices to ECB Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2018.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Torró, Hipòlit, 2018. "The Response of European Energy Prices to ECB Monetary Policy," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 269537, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Adam Elbourne & Kan Ji & Sem Duijndam, 2018. "The effects of unconventional monetary policy in the euro area," CPB Discussion Paper 371, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Shahida Perveen, Mustaghis-ur-Rahman, 2018. "Impact of Fiscal and Monetary Policies on Stock Market Performance: An Empirical Study of Pakistan Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance and Economics Research, Geist Science, Iqra University, Faculty of Business Administration, vol. 3(2), pages 2-23, October.
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Aleksei Netšunajev, 2018.
"The Relation between Monetary Policy and the Stock Market in Europe,"
Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Aleksei Netsunajev, 2018. "The Relation between Monetary Policy and the Stock Market in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1729, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nakabayashi, Masaki, 2017. "Contained crisis and socialized risk," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 231-241.
- Frederik Neugebauer, 2020. "ECB Announcements and Stock Market Volatility," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 20-02, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Darmouni, Olivier & Geisecke, Oliver & Rodnyanky, Alexander, 2019.
"The Bond Lending Channel of Monetary Policy,"
95141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darmouni, Olivier & Giesecke, Oliver & Rodnyansky, Alexander, 2020. "The Bond Lending Channel of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 14659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Darmouni, O. & Giesecke, O. & Rodnyansky, R., 2020. "The Bond Lending Channel of Monetary Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2049, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jäger, Jannik & Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2017. "The effectiveness of the ECB’s unconventional monetary policy: Comparative evidence from crisis and non-crisis Euro-area countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 21-43.
- Tom Hudepohl & Ryan van Lamoen & Nander de Vette, 2019. "Quantitative easing and exuberance in stock markets: Evidence from the euro area," DNB Working Papers 660, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Adam Elbourne & Kan Ji, 2019. "Do zero and sign restricted SVARs identify unconventional monetary policy shocks in the euro area?," CPB Discussion Paper 391, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Wang, Ling, 2019. "Measuring the effects of unconventional monetary policy on MBS spreads: A comparative study," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 235-251.
- De Rezende, Rafael B. & Ristiniemi, Annukka, 2018. "A shadow rate without a lower bound constraint," Working Paper Series 355, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Fausch, Jürg & Sigonius, Markus, 2018. "The impact of ECB monetary policy surprises on the German stock market," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 46-63.
- Pacicco, Fausto & Vena, Luigi & Venegoni, Andrea, 2019.
"Market reactions to ECB policy innovations: A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 126-137.
- Fausto Pacicco & Luigi Vena & Andrea Venegoni, 2017. "Market Reactions to ECB Policy Innovations: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIUC Papers in Economics 2017-4, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Neugebauer, Frederik, 2019. "ECB Announcements and Stock Market Volatility," VfS Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203554, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ralf Fendel & Frederik Neugebauer, 2018. "Country-Specific Euro Area Government Bond Yield Reactions to ECB’s Non-Standard Monetary Policy Announcements," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 18-02, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Adam Elbourne & Kan Ji, 2019. "Do zero and sign restricted SVARs identify unconventional monetary policy shocks in the euro area?," CPB Discussion Paper 391.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy surprises; Stock prices; Event studies approach; Identification through heteroscedasticity;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2016-07-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-07-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-07-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.