Coalitional Games with Veto Players: Myopic and Rational Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arin, J. & Feltkamp, V., 2012. "Coalitional games: Monotonicity and core," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 208-213.
- Dagan, Nir & Serrano, Roberto & Volij, Oscar, 1997.
"A Noncooperative View of Consistent Bankruptcy Rules,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Dagan, N. & Serrano, R. & Volij, O.C., 1994. "A Non-Cooperative View of Consistent Bankruptcy Rules," Discussion Paper 1994-11, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nir Dagan & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 1997. "A Noncooperative View of Consistent Bankruptcy Rules," Economic theory and game theory 005, Nir Dagan.
- Volij, Oscar & Dagan, Nir & Serrano, Roberto, 1997. "A Non-Cooperative View of Consistent Bankruptcy Rules," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5130, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arin, J. & Feltkamp, V., 2007. "Coalitional games with veto players: Consistency, monotonicity and Nash outcomes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(7-8), pages 855-870, September.
- Peleg, B, 1986. "On the Reduced Game Property and Its Converse," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 15(3), pages 187-200.
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1992. "Serial Cost Sharing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1009-1037, September.
- Vincent Feltkamp & Javier Arin, 1997.
"The Nucleolus and Kernel of Veto-Rich Transferable Utility Games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(1), pages 61-73.
- Arin, J. & Feltkamp, V., 1994. "The nucleolus and kernel of veto-rich transferable utility games," Discussion Paper 1994-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Gómez-Rúa & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2014. "Bargaining and membership," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(2), pages 800-814, July.
More about this item
Keywordsveto players; noncooperative bargaining; myopic behavior; serial rule;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-09-09 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-09-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-09-09 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcdx:2012-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Suzanne Robey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdnotuk.html .