On (Non-) Monotonicity of Cooperative Solutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Yevgenia Apartsin & Ron Holzman, 2003. "The core and the bargaining set in glove-market games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(2), pages 189-204, December.
- Potters, Jos & Poos, Rene & Tijs, Stef & Muto, Shigeo, 1989. "Clan games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 275-293, September.
- Moulin, Herve & Thomson, William, 1988. "Can everyone benefit from growth? : Two difficulties," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 339-345, September.
- Vincent Feltkamp & Javier Arin, 1997.
"The Nucleolus and Kernel of Veto-Rich Transferable Utility Games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(1), pages 61-73.
- Arin, J. & Feltkamp, V., 1994. "The nucleolus and kernel of veto-rich transferable utility games," Discussion Paper 1994-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2004. "Bargaining Sets of Voting Games," Discussion Paper Series dp376, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Toru Hokari, 2000. "note: The nucleolus is not aggregate-monotonic on the domain of convex games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(1), pages 133-137.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Poos, R. & Tijs, S.H. & Muto, S., 1989. "Clan games," Other publications TiSEM 1855e4e3-7392-4ef0-a073-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Maschler, Michael, 1992. "The bargaining set, kernel, and nucleolus," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 18, pages 591-667 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative games; aggregate monotonicity; axiomatic solution; core; Shapley value; nucleolus;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kse:dpaper:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iryna Sobetska). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksecoua.html .