Nonlinearities in Stock Returns for Some Recent Entrants to the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Cerrato & Christian De Peretti & Nick Sarantis, 2007.
"A nonlinear panel unit root test under cross section dependence,"
Documents de recherche
07-12, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Mario Cerrato & Christian de Peretti & Rolf Larsson & Nicholas Sarantis, 2011. "A nonlinear panel unit root test under cross section dependence," Working Papers 2011_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Cerrato, Mario & de Peretti, Christian & Larsson, Rolf & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2011. "A Nonlinear Panel Unit Root Test under Cross Section Dependence," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-30, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mario Cerrato & Christian de Peretti & Rolf Larsson & Nick Sarantis, 2009. "A Nonlinear Panel Unit Root Test under Cross Section Dependence," Working Papers 2009_28, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Mario Cerrato & Christian de Peretti & Nick Sarantis, 2008. "A Nonlinear Panel Unit Root Test under Cross Section Dependence," Working Papers 2008_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2007.
"A simple panel unit root test in the presence of cross-section dependence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 265-312.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2003. "A Simple Panel Unit Root Test in the Presence of Cross Section Dependence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0346, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rockinger, Michael & Urga, Giovanni, 2001. "A Time-Varying Parameter Model to Test for Predictability and Integration in the Stock Markets of Transition Economies," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(1), pages 73-84, January.
- Barry Harrison & Winston Moore, 2009. "Spillover effects from London and Frankfurt to Central and Eastern European stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(18), pages 1509-1521.
- Bradley, Michael D. & Jansen, Dennis W., 2004. "Forecasting with a nonlinear dynamic model of stock returns and industrial production," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 321-342.
- Maddala, G S & Wu, Shaowen, 1999. " A Comparative Study of Unit Root Tests with Panel Data and a New Simple Test," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 631-652, Special I.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 2001.
"LAG Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1519-1554, November.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 1997. "Lag Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 369, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Choi, In, 2001. "Unit root tests for panel data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 249-272, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Harrison & Winston Moore, 2012. "Stock Market Efficiency, Non-Linearity, Thin Trading and Asymmetric Information in MENA Stock Markets," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 17(1), pages 77-93, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnonlinearities; stock markets; Central and Eastern European Countries;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbs:wpaper:2010/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simeon Coleman). General contact details of provider: http://www.ntu.ac.uk/nbs .