The Welfare of Children During the Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Blau, 1999. "The Effect Of Income On Child Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 261-276, May.
- Rebecca Blank, 1995. "Teen pregnancy: government programs are not the cause," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 47-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gruber, Jonathan & Hungerman, Daniel M., 2007.
"Faith-based charity and crowd-out during the great depression,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 1043-1069, June.
- Jonathan Gruber & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2005. "Faith-Based Charity and Crowd Out during the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 11332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cai, Zongwu & Fang, Ying & Su, Jia, 2012. "Reducing asymptotic bias of weak instrumental estimation using independently repeated cross-sectional information," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 180-185.
- Zongwu Cai & Ying Fang, 2013. "Reducing the Asymptotic Bias of Weak Instruments Estimation Using Independently Repeated Cross-sectional Information," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Cousins, Mel, 2005. "The impact of the introduction of social welfare schemes in Ireland, (1930s-1950s)," MPRA Paper 3490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fishback, Price V. & Horrace, William C. & Kantor, Shawn, 2006. "The impact of New Deal expenditures on mobility during the Great Depression," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 179-222, April.
More about this item
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.