The Political Economy of Post-Compulsory Education Policy with Endogenous Credit Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Blau, 1999. "The Effect Of Income On Child Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 261-276, May.
- Dearden, Lorraine & Machin, Stephen & Reed, Howard, 1997.
"Intergenerational Mobility in Britain,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 47-66, January.
- Lorraine Dearden & Stephen Machin & Howard Reed, 1995. "Intergenerational mobility in Britain," IFS Working Papers W95/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lorraine Dearden & Stephen Machin & H Reed, 1996. "Intergenerational Mobility in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0281, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jo Blanden & Stephen Machin, 2013.
"Educational Inequality and The Expansion of UK Higher Education,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 578-596, November.
- Jo Blanden & Stephen Machin, 2004. "Educational Inequality and the Expansion of UK Higher Education," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(2), pages 230-249, May.
- Blanden, Jo & Machin, Stephen, 2004. "Educational inequality and the expansion of UK higher education," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 17497, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jo Blanden & Paul Gregg & Stephen Machin, 2003. "Changes in Educational Inequality," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/079, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E., 1996. "Ends against the middle: Determining public service provision when there are private alternatives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 297-325, November.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2003. "Human Capital Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lance Lochner & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2002. "Human Capital Formation with Endogenous Credit Constraints," NBER Working Papers 8815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E, 1996. "Public Provision of Private Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 57-84, February.
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1995. "On the Political Economy of Education Subsidies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(2), pages 249-262.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainald Borck & Silke Uebelmesser & Martin Wimbersky, 2015.
"The Political Economics of Higher-Education Finance for Mobile Individuals,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 71(1), pages 82-105, March.
- Rainald Borck & Silke Übelmesser & Martin Wimbersky, 2012. "The Political Economics of Higher Education Finance for Mobile Individuals," CESifo Working Paper Series 3877, CESifo Group Munich.
- Übelmesser, Silke & Borck, Rainald & Wimbersky, Martin, 2013. "The Political Economics of Higher Education Finance for Mobile Individuals," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79717, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Elena Del Rey & María Racionero, 2012.
"Voting On Income‐Contingent Loans For Higher Education,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(s1), pages 38-50, June.
- Elena Del Rey & Maria Racionero, 2011. "Voting on income-contingent loans for higher education," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-549, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rainald Borck & Martin Wimbersky, 2014.
"Political economics of higher education finance,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 115-139, January.
- Rainald Borck & Martin Wimbersky, 2009. "Political Economics of Higher Education Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 2829, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Martin Wimbersky, 2010. "Political economics of higher education finance," Working Papers 2010/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Maria Racionero & Elena Del Rey, 2012.
"Choosing the type of income-contingent loan: risk-sharing versus risk-pooling,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
671, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Elena Del Rey & María Racionero, 2014. "Choosing the type of income-contingent loan: risk-sharing versus risk-pooling," Working Papers 2014/7, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.