Dollarization and Economic Performance: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Edwards, 2002. "Does the Current Account Matter?," NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 21-76 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torsten Persson, 2001. "Currency unions and trade: how large is the treatment effect?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(33), pages 433-462, October.
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "Official Dollarization: Current Experiences and Issues, Cato Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Fall 2000), 179-213," International Finance 0510006, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubert Escaith & Christian Ghymers & Rogerio Studart, 2005.
"Regional Integration and the Issue of Choosing an Appropriate Exchange Rate Regime in Latin America,"
Chapters,in: Regional Currency Areas in Financial Globalization, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Escaith, Hubert & Ghymers, Christian & Studart, Rogério, 2002. "Regional integration and the issue of choosing an appropriate exchange-rate regime in Latin America," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 14, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rolf Maier, 2005. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Pro-Poor Growth," International Finance 0504008, EconWPA.
- Roberto Duncan, 2003. "Exploring the Implications of Official Dollarization on Macroeconomic Volatility," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 200, Central Bank of Chile.
- Hochreiter, Eduard & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Winckler, Georg, 2002.
"Monetary union: European lessons, Latin American prospects,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 297-321, December.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Georg Winckler, 2002. "Monetary Union: European Lessons, Latin American Prospects," Working Papers 68, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Eduard Hochreiter & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Georg Winckler, 2002. "Monetary Union: European Lessons, Latin American Prospects," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 167, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dubas, Justin M. & Lee, Byung-Joo & Mark, Nelson C., 2010. "A multinomial logit approach to exchange rate policy classification with an application to growth," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1438-1462, November.
- Paul Hirst & Grahame Thompson, 2011. "The Future of Globalisation," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Carrera & Diego Bastourre, 2004.
"Could the Exchange Rate Regime Reduce Macroeconomic Volatility?,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
309, Econometric Society.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera, 2004. "Could The Exchange Rate Regime Reduce Macroeconomic Volatility?," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 067, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Arellano, Cristina & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2010.
"Dollarization and financial integration,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 944-973, May.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Cristina Arellano, 2004. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," 2004 Meeting Papers 10, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," International Finance Discussion Papers 890, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," Staff Report 385, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Arellano, Cristina & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2007. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6116, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luis Arce Catacora, 2001. "Incertidumbre y dolarización en Bolivia," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 4(2), pages 31-56, December.
- Justin M. Dubas & Byung-Joo Lee & Nelson C. Mark, 2005. "Effective Exchange Rate Classifications and Growth," NBER Working Papers 11272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Fratianni, 2004. "Borders and the Constraints on Globalization," Working Papers 2004-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Klein, Michael W., 2005. "Dollarization and trade," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 935-943, October.
- Roberto Duncan, 2003. "Floating, Official Dollarization, and Macroeconomic Volatility:An Analysis for the Chilean Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 249, Central Bank of Chile.
- Artus P., 2001. "What Exchange - Rate System For Emerging Countries?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 27-60, January -.
- John Duffy & Maxim Nikitin, 2004.
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
196, Econometric Society.
- John Duffy & Maxim Nikitin, 2004. "Dollarization Traps," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 456, Econometric Society.
- Stanisic, Nenad, 2012. "Effects of international monetary integration on inflation, economic growth and current account," MPRA Paper 38938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cordeiro, Jose Luis, 2008. "Monetary Systems in Developing Countries: An Unorthodox View," IDE Discussion Papers 154, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Andreas Hauskrecht & Nguyen Thanh Hai, 2004. "Dollarization in Viet Nam," Working Papers 2004-25, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Fabio Canova, 2005.
"The transmission of US shocks to Latin America,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 229-251.
- Canova, Fabio, 2003. "The Transmission of US Shocks to Latin America," CEPR Discussion Papers 3963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Canova, 2003. "The transmission of US shocks to Latin America," Economics Working Papers 925, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2004.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.