The Seasonality of Consumer Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Beaulieu, J. Joseph & Miron, Jeffrey A., 1991.
"The seasonal cycle in U.S. manufacturing,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 115-118, October.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1990. "The Seasonal Cycle in U.S. Manufacturing," Papers 0012, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1990. "The Seasonal Cycle in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 3450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Miron, Jeffrey A., 1991.
"Should the fed smooth interest rates? the case of seasonal monetary policy,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 41-69, January.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1990. "Should The Fed Smooth Interest Rates? The Case of Seasonal Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 3388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Miron, 1996. "The Economics of Seasonal Cycles," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262133237, January.
- Beaulieu, J Joseph & Miron, Jeffrey A, 1992.
"A Cross Country Comparison of Seasonal Cycles and Business Cycles,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 772-788, July.
- Miron, J.A., 1988. "A Cross-Country Comparaison Of Seasonal Cycles And Business Cycles," Papers 89-07, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1991. "A Cross Country Comparison of Seasonal Cycles and Business Cycles," Papers 0011, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- J. Joseph Beaulieu & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1990. "A Cross Country Comparison of Seasonal Cycles and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael F. Bryan & Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1994. "Measuring Core Inflation," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 195-219 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barsky, Robert B & Miron, Jeffrey A, 1989. "The Seasonal Cycle and the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 503-534, June.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Anil K. Kashyap & David W. Wilcox, 1995. "Do Firms Smooth the Seasonal in Production in a Boom? Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew R. Biehl & John P. Judd, 1993. "Inflation, interest rates, and seasonality," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct15.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Anil Kashyap & David Wilcox, 1995. "Why Firms Smooth Seasonals in a Boom," Working Papers 001, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:fth:harver:1531 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1994. "Monetary Policy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number greg94-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierzak, Agnieszka, 2010. "Seasonal adjustment of the consumer price index in Poland," MF Working Papers 6, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 25 Aug 2010.
- Tsyplakov Alexander, 2004. "Constructing Core Inflation Index for Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 04-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .