The Affordability Goal and Prices in the National Flood Insurance Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Epple & Holger Sieg, 1999.
"Estimating Equilibrium Models of Local Jurisdictions,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 645-681, August.
- Epple, Dennis & Sieg, Holger, 1997. "Estimating Equilibrium Models of Local Jurisdictions," Working Papers 97-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Epple & Holger Sieg, 1998. "Estimating Equilibrium Models of Local Jurisdictions," NBER Working Papers 6822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wly:riskan:v:37:y:2017:i:3:p:517-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randall P. Walsh, 2008. "Do People Vote with Their Feet? An Empirical Test of Tiebout," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 843-863, June.
- Thomas. J. Nechyba, 1997.
"Existence of equilibrium and stratification in local and hierarchical Tiebout economies with property taxes and voting,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(2), pages 277-304.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996. "Existence of Equilibrium and Stratification in Local and Hierarchical Tiebout Economies with Property Taxes and Voting," NBER Technical Working Papers 0190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jonathan & Washington, Ebonya, 2005. "Subsidies to employee health insurance premiums and the health insurance market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 253-276, March.
More about this item
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-01-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2018-01-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2018-01-22 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .