Citywide Effects of High-Occupancy Vehicle Restrictions: Evidence from the Elimination of ‘3-in-1’ in Jakarta
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas W. Davis, 2008. "The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Air Quality in Mexico City," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(1), pages 38-81, February.
- Michael L. Anderson, 2014.
"Subways, Strikes, and Slowdowns: The Impacts of Public Transit on Traffic Congestion,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(9), pages 2763-2796, September.
- Michael L. Anderson, 2013. "Subways, Strikes, and Slowdowns: The Impacts of Public Transit on Traffic Congestion," NBER Working Papers 18757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Henrique Moraes Pereira & Tim Schwanen, 2013.
"Commute Time in Brazil (1992-2009): Differences Between Metropolitan Areas, by Income Levels and Gender,"
1813a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Rafael Henrique Moraes Pereira & Tim Schwanen, 2015. "Commute Time in Brazil (1992-2009): Differences Between Metropolitan Areas, By Income Levels And Gender," Discussion Papers 0192, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:167-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burke, Paul J. & Batsuuri, Tsendsuren & Yudhistira, Muhammad Halley, 2017.
"Easing the traffic: The effects of Indonesia’s fuel subsidy reforms on toll-road travel,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 167-180.
- Paul J Burke & Tsendsuren Batsuuri & Muhammad Halley Yudhistira, 2017. "Easing the traffic: The effects of Indonesia's fuel subsidy reforms on toll-road travel," Departmental Working Papers 2017-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2017-04-23 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-04-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .