Maximizing the Impact of Climate Finance: Funding Projects or Pilot Projects?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2016.
"Financing Entrepreneurial Experimentation,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-23.
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2014. "Entrepreneurship as Experimentation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 25-48, Summer.
- Ferraro, Paul J., 2008. "Asymmetric information and contract design for payments for environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 810-821, May.
- Sahlman, William A., 1990. "The structure and governance of venture-capital organizations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 473-521, October.
- Mark T. Buntaine & William A. Pizer, 2015. "Encouraging clean energy investment in developing countries: what role for aid?," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 543-564, September.
- Gompers, Paul A, 1995. " Optimal Investment, Monitoring, and the Staging of Venture Capital," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1461-1489, December.
More about this item
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2017-01-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-01-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2017-01-15 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .