The Dynamics of Comparative Advantage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gordon H. Hanson & Nelson Lind & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2015. "The Dynamics of Comparative Advantage," CESifo Working Paper Series 5622, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hanson, Gordon H. & Lind, Nelson & Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2015. "The Dynamics of Comparative Advantage," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 252, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Fadinger & Pablo Fleiss, 2011. "Trade and Sectoral Productivity," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(555), pages 958-989, September.
- ., 2013. "The ABCs of the World Bank," Chapters,in: Change and Continuity at the World Bank, chapter 2, pages 7-21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Julie Lyng Forman & Michael Sørensen, 2008.
"The Pearson Diffusions: A Class of Statistically Tractable Diffusion Processes,"
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics,
Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(3), pages 438-465, September.
- Michael Sørensen & Julie Lyng Forman, 2007. "The Pearson diffusions: A class of statistically tractable diffusion processes," CREATES Research Papers 2007-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Luís M B Cabral & José Mata, 2003.
"On the Evolution of the Firm Size Distribution: Facts and Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1075-1090, September.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Mata, José, 2001. "On the Evolution of the Firm Size Distribution: Facts and Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 3045, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Gabaix, 1999. "Zipf's Law for Cities: An Explanation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 739-767.
- Trefler, Daniel, 1995. "The Case of the Missing Trade and Other Mysteries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1029-1046, December.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2008.
"Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(2), pages 441-487.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc Melitz & Yona Rubinstein, 2007. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," NBER Working Papers 12927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubinstein, Yona & Helpman, Elhanan & Melitz, Marc, 2008. "Estimating Trade Flows: Trading Partners and Trading Volumes," Scholarly Articles 3228230, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- William Easterly & Ariell Reshef, 2014.
"African Export Successes: Surprises, Stylized Facts, and Explanations,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume III: Modernization and Development, pages 297-342
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Easterly & Ariell Reshef, 2010. "African Export Successes: Surprises, Stylized Facts, and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 16597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Buera, 2014. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," 2014 Meeting Papers 1099, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chan, K C, et al, 1992.
" An Empirical Comparison of Alternative Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1209-1227, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate CKLS(1992) estimation of interest rate models," Statistical Software Components RTZ00035, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Buera, Francisco J. & Oberfield, Ezra, 2015. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," Working Paper Series WP-2016-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- John M. Abowd & Robert H. Creecy & Francis Kramarz, 2002. "Computing Person and Firm Effects Using Linked Longitudinal Employer-Employee Data," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2002-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Paula Bustos & Bruno Caprettini & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2016.
"Agricultural Productivity and Structural Transformation: Evidence from Brazil,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(6), pages 1320-1365, June.
- Paula Bustos & Bruno Caprettini & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2012. "Agricultural productivity and structural transformation. Evidence from Brazil," Economics Working Papers 1403, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2015.
- Paula Bustos & Bruno Caprettini & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2015. "Agricultural Productivity and Structural Transformation. Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 736, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Patrizio Pagano & Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Finicelli, 2008.
2008 Meeting Papers
717, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Finicelli, Andrea & Pagano, Patrizio & Sbracia, Massimo, 2009. "Trade-revealed TFP," MPRA Paper 16951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Finicelli & Patrizio Pagano & Massimo Sbracia, 2009. "Trade-Revealed TFP," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 729, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel S. Kortum & Sebastian Sotelo, 2012. "International Trade: Linking Micro and Macro," NBER Working Papers 17864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2015.
"Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-44.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2012. "Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 18508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2015-12-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GRO-2015-12-28 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-INT-2015-12-28 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:21753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.