Report NEP-GRO-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Lowes & Nathan Nunn & James A. Robinson & Jonathan Weigel, 2015. "The Evolution of Culture and Institutions: Evidence from the Kuba Kingdom," NBER Working Papers 21798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Becuwe & Bertrand Blancheton & Christopher M. Meissner, 2015. "Stages of Diversification: France, 1836-1938," NBER Working Papers 21777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Ivar Oppedal Berge & Kjetil Bjorvatn & Simon Galle & Edward Miguel & Daniel N. Posner & Bertil Tungodden & Kelly Zhang, 2015. "How Strong are Ethnic Preferences?," NBER Working Papers 21715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik & Jeremy Greenwood, 2015. "Buy, Keep or Sell: Economic Growth and the Market for Ideas," RCER Working Papers 593, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gordon H. Hanson & Nelson Lind & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2015. "The Dynamics of Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 21753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Omar Licandro, 2015. "Firm Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model," Discussion Papers 2015/17, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Richard H. Steckel & Garrett Senney, 2015. "Historical Origins of a Major Killer: Cardiovascular Disease in the American South," NBER Working Papers 21809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gründler, Klaus, 2015. "The vanishing effect of finance on growth," Discussion Paper Series 133, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Jens Ruhose & Ludger Woessmann, 2015. "Economic Gains for U.S. States from Educational Reform," NBER Working Papers 21770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Schweickert, Rainer, 2015. "Public debt and economic growth: Economic systems matter," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2015/02, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jinyoung Kim, 2015. "Immigration, Human Capital Formation and Endogenous Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 21699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karsten Wasiluk, 2015. "Path dependence and induced innovation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-22, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Borissov, Kirill & Pakhnin, Mikhail & Puppe, Clemens, 2015. "On discounting and voting in a simple growth model," Working Paper Series in Economics 77, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Francine D. Blau, 2015. "Immigrants and Gender Roles: Assimilation vs. Culture," NBER Working Papers 21756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mahesh Karra & David Canning & Joshua Wilde, 2015. "A Simulation Model of the Effect of Fertility Reduction on Economic Growth in Africa," Working Papers 0315, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.