Report NEP-INT-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Robert C. Feenstra & John Romalis & Alan M. Taylor, 2015. "Tariff Reductions, Entry, and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for the Last Two Decades," NBER Working Papers 21768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georgios Alaveras & Bertin Martens, 2015. "International Trade in Online Services," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2015-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Anders Rosenstand Laugesen, 2015. "Extensive Margins of Offshoring and Exporting," Economics Working Papers 2015-24, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Melisande Cardona & Nestor Duch-Brown & Joseph Francois & Bertin Martens & Fan Yang, 2015. "The macro-economic impact of e-commerce in the EU Digital Single Market," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2015-09, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gordon H. Hanson & Nelson Lind & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2015. "The Dynamics of Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 21753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Friedrich, 2015. "Trade Shocks, Firm Hierarchies and Wage Inequality," Economics Working Papers 2015-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Chad P. Bown & Douglas A. Irwin, 2015. "The GATT's Starting Point: Tariff Levels circa 1947," NBER Working Papers 21782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helble, Matthias & Aizawa, Toshiaki, 2015. "International Trade and Determinants of Price Differentials of Insulin Medicine," ADBI Working Papers 551, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Daniel Paravisini & Veronica Rappoport & Philipp Schnabl, 2015. "Specialization in Bank Lending: Evidence from Exporting Firms," NBER Working Papers 21800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeanete Dias & Micaela Antunes, 2015. "Applying Thirlwall’s Law to the Portuguese economy: a sectoral analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2015-20, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Magerman, Glenn & Studnicka, Zuzanna & Van Hove, Jan, 2015. "Distance and border effects in international trade: A comparison of estimation methods," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-69, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Parisa Aghajanzadeh-Darzi & Cecilia Bellora & Jean-Christophe Bureau & Anaïs Goburdhun, 2015. "Assessing EU trade preferences for developing countries' development and food security," FOODSECURE Working papers 35, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2015. "Productivity spillovers in the GVC. The case of Poland and the New EU Member States," Working Papers 2015-42, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Cristina JUDE, 2015. "Does FDI Crowd out Domestic Investment in Transition Countries?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2301, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel S. Kortum & Brent Neiman, 2015. "Obstfeld and Rogoff's International Macro Puzzles: A Quantitative Assessment," NBER Working Papers 21774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandro Cunat & Robert Zymek, 2015. "Specialisation Patterns, GDP Correlations and External Balances," ESE Discussion Papers 264, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jinyoung Kim, 2015. "Immigration, Human Capital Formation and Endogenous Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 21699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.