Offshore jurisdictions (including Cyprus), corruption money laundering and Russian round-trip investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001.
"Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 693-708, June.
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1998. "Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 6773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Papke, Leslie E. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Panel data methods for fractional response variables with an application to test pass rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 121-133, July.
- Perez, M. Fabricio & Brada, Josef C. & Drabek, Zdenek, 2012. "Illicit money flows as motives for FDI," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 108-126.
- Roberto, Basile, 2004.
"Acquisition versus greenfield investment: the location of foreign manufacturers in Italy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 3-25, January.
- Roberto Basile, 2002. "Acquisition versus greenfield investment: the location of foreign manufacturers in Italy," ISAE Working Papers 27, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hegde, Deepak & Hicks, Diana, 2008. "The maturation of global corporate R&D: Evidence from the activity of U.S. foreign subsidiaries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 390-406, April.
- Basu, Sandip & Phelps, Corey & Kotha, Suresh, 2011. "Towards understanding who makes corporate venture capital investments and why," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 153-171, March.
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, 2006. "Who cares about corruption?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 807-822, November.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Davies, Ronald B. & Waddell, Glen R. & Naughton, Helen T., 2007.
"FDI in space: Spatial autoregressive relationships in foreign direct investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1303-1325, July.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Glen R. Waddell & Helen T. Naughton, 2004. "FDI in Space: Spatial Autoregressive Relationships in Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 10939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Keiko Suganuma, 2005. "Regional Distribution of Foreign Direct Investment in Russia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 153-172.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaelides, Alexander, 2014. "What Happened in Cyprus?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Päivi Karhunen & Riitta Kosonen & Svetlana Ledyaeva & Julia Wörz, 2014. "FDI in Russia from CESEE and Central Asia: A Micro-Level Perspective," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 54-70.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-05-11 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-IUE-2013-05-11 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-05-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.