Report NEP-IUE-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armagan Tuna Aktuna Gunes & Carla Canelas, 2013. "A Multidimensional Perspective of Poverty, and its Relation with the Informal Labor Market: An Application to Ecuadorian and Turkish Data," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13031, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rawaa Harati, 2013. "Heterogeneity in the Egyptian informal labour market: choice or obligation?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Paula Herrera & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Double Penalty in Returns to Education: Informality and Educational Mismatch in the Colombian Labour market”," AQR Working Papers 201304, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2013.
- Medvedev, Denis & Oviedo, Ana Maria, 2013. "Informality and profitability : evidence from a new firm survey in Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6431, The World Bank.
- Sean Dougherty & Octavio Escobar, 2013. "The Determinants of Informality in Mexico's States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1043, OECD Publishing.
- de Andrade, Gustavo Henrique & Bruhn, Miriam & McKenzie, David, 2013. "A helping hand or the long arm of the law ? experimental evidence on what governments can do to formalize firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6435, The World Bank.
- Svetlana Ledyaeva & Päivi Karhunen & John Whalley, 2013. "Offshore jurisdictions (including Cyprus), corruption money laundering and Russian round-trip investment," NBER Working Papers 19019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.