A Multidimensional Perspective of Poverty, and its Relation with the Informal Labor Market: An Application to Ecuadorian and Turkish Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Meghnad & Shah, Anup, 1988. "An Econometric Approach to the Measurement of Poverty," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 505-522, September.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina, 2004. "Determinants and Poverty Implications of Informal Sector Work in Chile," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(2), pages 347-368, January.
- Fields, Gary S., 1975. "Rural-urban migration, urban unemployment and underemployment, and job-search activity in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-187, June.
- Delhausse, Bernard & Luttgens, Axel & Perelman, Sergio, 1993. "Comparing Measures of Poverty and Relative Deprivation: An Example for Belgium," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 83-102.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2006.
"Time Vs. Goods: The Value Of Measuring Household Production Technologies,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2003. "Time Vs. Goods: The Value of Measuring Household Production Technologies," NBER Working Papers 9650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J & Sedlacek, Guilherme, 1985. "Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and Market Wage Functions: An Empirical Model of Self-selection in the Labor Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1077-1125, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; informality; time use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-05-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IUE-2013-05-11 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2013-05-11 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-05-11 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:13031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .