A Multidimensional Perspective of Poverty, and its Relation with the Informal Labor Market: An Application to Ecuadorian and Turkish Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Meghnad & Shah, Anup, 1988. "An Econometric Approach to the Measurement of Poverty," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 505-522, September.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina, 2004. "Determinants and Poverty Implications of Informal Sector Work in Chile," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(2), pages 347-368, January.
- Fields, Gary S., 1975. "Rural-urban migration, urban unemployment and underemployment, and job-search activity in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-187, June.
- Delhausse, Bernard & Luttgens, Axel & Perelman, Sergio, 1993. "Comparing Measures of Poverty and Relative Deprivation: An Example for Belgium," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 83-102.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2006.
"Time Vs. Goods: The Value Of Measuring Household Production Technologies,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Reuben Gronau & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2003. "Time Vs. Goods: The Value of Measuring Household Production Technologies," NBER Working Papers 9650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J & Sedlacek, Guilherme, 1985. "Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and Market Wage Functions: An Empirical Model of Self-selection in the Labor Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1077-1125, December.
More about this item
Keywordstime use; informality; Poverty; l'utilisation du temps; Pauvreté; informalité;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-05-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IUE-2013-05-22 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00820754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.