Report NEP-IUE-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barth, Erling & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Ognedal, Tone, 2013. "Fair tax evasion," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 11/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Suresh de Mel & David McKenzie & Christopher Woodruff, 2012. "Do Informal Firms Want to Formalize and Does It Help Them If They Do?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10053, The World Bank.
- Armagan-Tuna Aktuna Gunes & Carla Canelas, 2013. "A Multidimensional Perspective of Poverty, and its Relation with the Informal Labor Market: An Application to Ecuadorian and Turkish Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00820754, HAL.
- Christoph Bühren & Thorben C. Kundt, 2013. "Worker or Shirker – Who Evades More Taxes? A Real Effort Experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201326, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rawaa Harati, 2013. "Heterogeneity in the Egyptian informal labour market: choice or obligation?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00820783, HAL.
- Jaramillo, Miguel, 2012. "Ajustes del mercado laboral ante cambios en el salario mínimo: La experiencia de la década de 2000," Documentos de Investigación dt63, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- World Bank, 2012. "Ecuador : The Faces of Informality (Las Caras de La Informalidad)," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13252, The World Bank.
- Anita Alves Pena, 2013. "Do Minimum Wage Laws Affect People Who Are Not Covered? Evidence from Documented and Undocumented, Hourly and Piece Rate Workers in U.S. Agriculture," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 13-194, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.