Heterogeneity in the Egyptian informal labour market: choice or obligation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Floridi, A. & Wagner, N. & Cameron, J., 2016. "A study of Egyptian and Palestine trans-formal firms – A neglected category operating in the borderland between formality and informality," ISS Working Papers - General Series 619, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Carla Canelas, 2015. "Poverty and informality in Ecuador," WIDER Working Paper Series 112, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsInformal market; development economics; finite mixture model; Egypt; segmentation; selection bias; Economie informelle; développement; modèle de mélange; Egypte; biais de sélection;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-05-22 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IUE-2013-05-22 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00820783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .