Public Avoidance and the Epidemiology of novel H1N1 Influenza A
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Byung Kwang Yoo & Kevin Frick, 2005. "Determinants of influenza vaccination timing," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 777-791.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9238-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei Zhong, 0. "Simulating influenza pandemic dynamics with public risk communication and individual responsive behavior," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2010-03-06 (Forecasting)
- NEP-HEA-2010-03-06 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .