Leadership, Coordination and Mission-Driven Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:102:y:2008:i:03:p:351-368_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2007.
"The Leader as Catalyst: On Leadership and the Mechanics of Institutional Change,"
1128, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2008. "The Leader as Catalyst – on Leadership and the Mechanics of Institutional Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 2337, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dewan, Torun & Myatt, David P., 2008.
"The Qualities of Leadership: Direction, Communication, and Obfuscation,"
American Political Science Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 102(03), pages 351-368, August.
- Torun Dewan & David P. Myatt, 2007. "The Qualities of Leadership:Direction, Communication, and Obfuscation," STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series 24, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- David P. Myatt & Torun Dewan, 2007. "The Qualities of Leadership: Direction, Communication, and Obfuscation," Economics Series Working Papers 311, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Ferreira & Marcelo Rezende, 2007. "Corporate strategy and information disclosure," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 164-184, March.
- Jordi Blanes I Vidal & Marc Möller, 2007. "When Should Leaders Share Information with Their Subordinates?," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 251-283, June.
- Julio Rotemberg & Garth Saloner, 2000. "Visionaries, Managers, and Strategic Direction," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 693-716, Winter.
- Prendergast, Canice & Stole, Lars, 1996. "Impetuous Youngsters and Jaded Old-Timers: Acquiring a Reputation for Learning," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(6), pages 1105-1134, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koukoumelis, Anastasios & Levati, M. Vittoria & Weisser, Johannes, 2012.
"Leading by words: A voluntary contribution experiment with one-way communication,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 379-390.
- Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Johannes Weisser, 2009. "Leading by Words: A Voluntary Contribution Experiment With One-Way Communication," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-106, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sergei Guriev & Anton Suvorov, 2010. "Why Less Informed Managers May Be Better Leaders," Working Papers w0142, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Mohan, Nancy, 2014. "A review of the gender effect on pay, corporate performance and entry into top management," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 41-51.
- Kathy Yuan & Emre Ozdenoren & Itay Goldstein, 2008.
"Learning and Complementarities: Implications for Speculative Attacks,"
2008 Meeting Papers
276, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Goldstein, Itay & Ozdenoren, Emre & Yuan, Kathy, 2010. "Learning and Complementarities: Implications for Speculative Attacks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Florian Englmaier, 2010. "Managerial optimism and investment choice," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 303-310.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Mark M. Klebanov & Morten Sorensen, 2008. "Which CEO Characteristics and Abilities Matter?," NBER Working Papers 14195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, Junjie, 2016. "Economics of leadership and hierarchy," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 88-106.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .