Brand Names Before the Industrial Revolution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Globerman, 1988. "Addressing International Product Piracy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 497-504, September.
- Edward Miller, 1965. "The Fortunes of the English Textile Industry during the Thirteenth Century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 18(1), pages 64-82, August.
- Richardson, Gary, 2001.
"A Tale of Two Theories: Monopolies and Craft Guilds in Medieval England and Modern Imagination,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 217-242, June.
- Richardson, G., 2000. "A Tale of Two Theories: Monopolies and Craft Guilds in Medieval England and Modern Imagination," Papers 00-01-10, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Häckner, Jonas & Muren, Astri, 2012. "Counterfeiting and Consumption Externalities - A Closer Look," Research Papers in Economics 2012:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2007. "'Whatever Is, Is Right'?, Economic Institutions in Pre-Industrial Europe (Tawney Lecture 2006)," CESifo Working Paper Series 2066, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richardson, Gary & McBride, Michael, 2009.
"Religion, longevity, and cooperation: The case of the craft guild,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 172-186, August.
- Gary Richardson & Michael McBride, 2008. "Religion, Longevity, and Cooperation: The Case of the Craft Guild," NBER Working Papers 14004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-04-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-2008-04-15 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2008-04-15 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:13930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .