Addressing International Product Piracy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Globerman, 1990. "Trade liberalization and competitive behavior: A note assessing the evidence and the public policy implications," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 80-88.
- Richardson, G., 2000. "Brand Names Before the Industrial Revolution," Papers 00-01-09, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Siham Mourad & P. Valette-Florence, 2011. "The Effects Of Counterfeit On Luxury Brand Buying Behavior, In Terms Of Consumption Experience," Post-Print halshs-00660417, HAL.
- Nill, Alexander & Shultz II, Clifford J., 2009. "Global software piracy: Trends and strategic considerations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 289-298, May.
- Ghafele, Roya, 2008. "Perceptions of intellectual property: a review," MPRA Paper 38093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhry, Peggy E. & Zimmerman, Alan & Peters, Jonathan R. & Cordell, Victor V., 2009. "Preserving intellectual property rights: Managerial insight into the escalating counterfeit market quandary," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 57-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:19:y:1988:i:3:p:497-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.