Brand Names Before the Industrial Revolution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Globerman, 1988. "Addressing International Product Piracy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 497-504, September.
- Edward Miller, 1965. "The Fortunes of the English Textile Industry during the Thirteenth Century," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 18(1), pages 64-82, August.
- Richardson, Gary, 2001.
"A Tale of Two Theories: Monopolies and Craft Guilds in Medieval England and Modern Imagination,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, pages 217-242.
- Richardson, G., 2000. "A Tale of Two Theories: Monopolies and Craft Guilds in Medieval England and Modern Imagination," Papers 00-01-10, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Häckner, Jonas & Muren, Astri, 2012. "Counterfeiting and Consumption Externalities - A Closer Look," Research Papers in Economics 2012:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2007. "'Whatever Is, Is Right'?, Economic Institutions in Pre-Industrial Europe (Tawney Lecture 2006)," CESifo Working Paper Series 2066, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richardson, Gary & McBride, Michael, 2009.
"Religion, longevity, and cooperation: The case of the craft guild,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 172-186, August.
- Gary Richardson & Michael McBride, 2008. "Religion, Longevity, and Cooperation: The Case of the Craft Guild," NBER Working Papers 14004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMARKET ; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ; MANUFACTURING;
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:00-01-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.