Report NEP-MKT-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajagopal, 2008. "Effects of Customer Services Efficiency and Market Effectiveness on Dealer Performance," Marketing Working Papers 2008-02-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Chandra, Ambarish, 2008. "Targeted Advertising: The Role of Subscriber Characteristics in Media Markets," MPRA Paper 7955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José de Freitas Santos, 2008. "Portuguese quality wine and the region-of-origin effect: consumers' and retailers' perceptions," NIPE Working Papers 11/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Rajagopal, 2008. "Time Sharing at Leisure Facility Centres: Analysis of Sales Performance Indicators," Marketing Working Papers 2008-01-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Yoonhee Tina Chang & Catherine Waddams Price, 2008. "Gain or Pain: Does Consumer Activity Reflect Utility Maximisation?," Working Papers 08-15, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Dennis Campbell & Srikant M. Datar & Tatiana Sandino, 2008. "Organizational Design and Control across Multiple Markets: The Case of Franchising in the Convenience Store Industry," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-091, Harvard Business School.
- Gary Richardson, 2008. "Brand Names Before the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 13930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle Hyndman & Saltuk Ozerturk, 2008. "Consumer Information in a Market for Expert Services," Departmental Working Papers 0801, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Chandra, Ambarish & Collard-Wexler, Allan, 2008. "Mergers in Two-Sided Markets: An Application to the Canadian Newspaper Industry," MPRA Paper 7954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosa Branca Esteves, 2008. "Price Discrimination with Partial Information: Does it pay off?," NIPE Working Papers 12/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.