A Tale of Two Theories: Monopolies and Craft Guilds in Medieval England and Modern Imagination
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Richardson, Gary, 2001. "A Tale of Two Theories: Monopolies and Craft Guilds in Medieval England and Modern Imagination," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 217-242, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberta Dessì & Salvatore Piccolo, 2008.
"Two is Company, N is a Crowd? Merchant Guilds and Social Capital,"
CSEF Working Papers
202, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 12 Jul 2009.
- Dessi, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2009. "Two is Company, N is a Crowd? Merchant Guilds and Social Capital," TSE Working Papers 09-059, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2013.
- Dessí, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2009. "Two is Company, N is a Crowd? Merchant Guilds and Social Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 7374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dessi, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2009. "Two is Company, N is a Crowd? Merchant Guilds and Social Capital," IDEI Working Papers 529, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jun 2013.
- Richardson, Gary, 2004. "Guilds, laws, and markets for manufactured merchandise in late-medieval England," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Richardson, G., 2000. "Brand Names Before the Industrial Revolution," Papers 00-01-09, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Dessí, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2016. "Merchant guilds, taxation and social capital," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 90-110.
- Svensson, Göran & Wood, Greg & Callaghan, Michael, 2010. "A corporate model of sustainable business practices: An ethical perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 336-345, October.
- Richardson, Gary & McBride, Michael, 2009.
"Religion, longevity, and cooperation: The case of the craft guild,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 172-186, August.
- Gary Richardson & Michael McBride, 2008. "Religion, Longevity, and Cooperation: The Case of the Craft Guild," NBER Working Papers 14004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMONOPOLIES ; REVOLUTION ; LABOUR MARKET ; BEHAVIOUR;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:00-01-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .