A corporate model of sustainable business practices: An ethical perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Jang & Carasco, Emily & Svensson, Goran & Wood, Greg & Callaghan, Michael, 2005. "A comparative study of the contents of corporate codes of ethics in Australia, Canada and Sweden," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 91-109, February.
- Élodie Béthoux & Claude Didry & Arnaud Mias, 2007. "What Codes of Conduct Tell Us: corporate social responsibility and the nature of the multinational corporation," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 77-90, January.
- Richardson, Gary, 2001.
"A Tale of Two Theories: Monopolies and Craft Guilds in Medieval England and Modern Imagination,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 217-242, June.
- Richardson, G., 2000. "A Tale of Two Theories: Monopolies and Craft Guilds in Medieval England and Modern Imagination," Papers 00-01-10, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Hoffman, W. Michael, 1991. "Business and Environmental Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 169-184, April.
- Graham, Jill W., 1995. "Leadership, Moral Development, and Citizenship Behavior," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 43-54, January.
- Westra, Laura, 1995. "The Corporation and the Environment," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 661-673, October.
- Catherine C Langlois & Bodo B Shlegemilch, 1990. "Do Corporate Codes of Ethics Reflect National Character? Evidence from Europe and the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(4), pages 519-539, December.
- Stajkovic, Alexander D. & Luthans, Fred, 1997. "Business ethics across cultures: A social cognitive model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 17-34, April.
- GÃ¶ran Svensson & Greg Wood, 2008. "A Model of Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 303-322, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1075-1087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio S. Featherman & Nick Hajli, 2016. "Self-Service Technologies and e-Services Risks in Social Commerce Era," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 251-269, December.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:2:p:263-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ionel-Alin Ienciu, 2012. "Corporate Governance and Ethical Behavior: A National Perspective," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(35), pages 49-68, September.
- Candace Martinez & J. Bowen, 2013. "The Ethical Challenges of the UN’s Clean Development Mechanism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 807-821, November.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:1:p:52-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1072-:d:102010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Jabłoński & Marek Jabłoński, 2016. "Research on Business Models in their Life Cycle," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-37, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable Ethics Stakeholder Business Practices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:4:p:336-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .