Wage Structure, Raises and Mobility: International Comparisons of the Structure of Wages Within and Across Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kremer, M & Maskin, E, 1996. "Wage Inequality and Segregation by Skill," Working papers 96-23, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lars A. Stole & Jeffrey Zwiebel, 1996. "Intra-firm Bargaining under Non-binding Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(3), pages 375-410.
- Michael Kremer & Eric Maskin, 1996. "Wage Inequality and Segregation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1777, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Thomas N. Hubbard, 2000. "The Demand for Monitoring Technologies: The Case of Trucking," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 533-560.
- MacLeod, W Bentley & Malcomson, James M, 1989.
"Implicit Contracts, Incentive Compatibility, and Involuntary Unemployment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 447-480, March.
- W. Bentley MacLeod & James M. Malcomson, 1986. "Implicit Contracts, Incentive Compatibility, and Involuntary Unemployment," Working Paper 585, Economics Department, Queen's University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hipólito Simón, 2010.
"International Differences in Wage Inequality: A New Glance with European Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 310-346, June.
- Hipolito, Simon, 2008. "International Differences in Wage Inequality: A New Glance with European Matched Employer-Employee Data," MPRA Paper 7932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Åstebro & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Anders Broström, 2013.
"Does academic entrepreneurship pay?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 281-311, February.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Broström, Anders & Åstebro, Thomas, 2012. "Does Academic Entrepreneurship Pay?," Working Papers 2012:20, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Thomas Astebro & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Anders Broström, 2013. "Does academic entrepreneurship pay?," Post-Print hal-00786650, HAL.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Broström, Anders & Åstebro, Thomas, 2012. "Does Academic Entrepreneurship Pay?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 289, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Astebro , Thomas B. & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Broström , Anders, 2012. "Does Academic Entrepreneurship Pay?," HEC Research Papers Series 970, HEC Paris.
- Gavilan, Angel, 2012. "Wage inequality, segregation by skill and the price of capital in an assignment model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 116-137.
- Valeria Cirillo & Matteo Sostero & Federico Tamagni, 2017.
"Innovation and within-firm wage inequalities: empirical evidence from major European countries,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 468-491, July.
- Valeria Cirillo & Matteo Sostero & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Innovation and within-firm wage inequalities: empirical evidence from major European countries," LEM Papers Series 2016/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-12-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-12-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2007-12-08 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:13654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.