Report NEP-BEC-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2007. "Personnel Economics: The Economist's View of Human Resources," NBER Working Papers 13653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduard Alonso-Paulí, 2007. "Contracting with a quiet life manager," Working Papers 07.19, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Laia Castany & Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Do innovation and human capital explain the productivity gap between small and large firms?," IREA Working Papers 200716, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NUTAHARA Kengo, 2007. "Collateralized capital and News-driven cycles," Discussion papers 07062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005276 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eduard Alonso-Paulí, 2007. "The Adoption of a Code of Best Practice: Incentive Implications," Working Papers 07.18, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Federico Etro & Andrea Colciago, 2007. "Endogenous Market Structure and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 126, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2007. "Wage Structure, Raises and Mobility: International Comparisons of the Structure of Wages Within and Across Firms," NBER Working Papers 13654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2007. "Multiple Equilibria in a Firing Game With Impartial Justice," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07025, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Rik Wenting & Koen Frenken, 2007. "Firm Entry and Institutional Lock-in: An Organizational Ecology Analysis of the Global Fashion Design Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Selin Ozyurt, 2007. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Chinese Industry: 1952-2005," Working Papers 07-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2007.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Paul Finnie, 2007. "Stock market performance and pension fund investment policy: rebalancing, free float, or market timing?," DNB Working Papers 156, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Yunmi Kim & Charles R. Nelson, 2008. "Pricing Stock Market Volatility: Does It Matter Whether the Volatility is Related to the Business Cycle?," Working Papers UWEC-2007-29, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Geoffrey R D Underhill, 2007. "Markets, Institutions, and Transaction Costs: The Endogeneity of Governance," WEF Working Papers 0025, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine, 2007. "Physical Market Determinants of the Price of Crude Oil and the Market Premium," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07020, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Dennis Gaertner, 2007. "Monopolistic Screening under Learning By Doing," SOI - Working Papers 0718, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.