Pricing Stock Market Volatility: Does It Matter Whether the Volatility is Related to the Business Cycle?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joëts, Marc, 2014.
"Energy price transmissions during extreme movements,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 392-399.
- Marc Joëts, 2012. "Energy price transmissions during extreme movements," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-38, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Joëts, 2013. "Energy price transmissions during extreme movements," Working Papers 2013-28, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Cho, Jaeho & Yoo, Byoung Hark, 2011. "The Korean stock market volatility during the currency crisis and the credit crisis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 246-252.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-12-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-12-08 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:uwec-2007-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .