State-Owned Enterprise Behaviour Responses to Trade Reforms: Some Analytics and Numerical Simulation Results Using Chinese Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2011. "State-Owned Enterprise Behavioural Responses To Trade Reforms: Some Analytics And Numerical Simulation Results Using Chinese Data," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: China's Integration Into The World Economy, chapter 13, pages 361-389 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- Woo Wing Thye & Hai Wen & Jin Yibiao & Fan Gang, 1994. "How Successful Has Chinese Enterprise Reform Been? Pitfalls in Opposite Biases and Focus," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 410-437, June.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Whalley, John, 2008.
"State owned enterprises, shirking and trade liberalization,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1206-1215, November.
- Ghosh Madanmohan & John Whalley, 2000. "State-Owned Enterprises, Shirking and Trade Liberalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 300, CESifo Group Munich.
- Madanmohan Ghosh & John Whalley, 2000. "State-Owned Enterprises, Shirking and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 7696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Terrie L. Walmsley & Thomas W. Hertel, 2001.
"China's Accession to the WTO: Timing is Everything,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(8), pages 1019-1049, September.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley, 2000. "China's Accession to the WTO: Timing is Everything," GTAP Working Papers 403, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, January.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2004.
"Impacts of China's Accession to the World Trade Organization,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 3-27.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William, 2003. "Economic impacts of China's accession to the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3053, The World Bank.
- Wang, Zhi, 2003. "The impact of China's WTO accession on patterns of world trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-41, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrik Barslund Fosse & Pascalis Raimondos‐Møller, 2012.
"Reducing Tariffs According to WTO Accession Rules: The Case of Vietnam,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 331-341, May.
- Henrik Barslund Fosse & Pascalis Raimondos-MÃ¸ller, 2011. "Reducing Tariffs according to WTO Accession Rules: The Case of Vietnam," CESifo Working Paper Series 3628, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dong Yan & Whalley John, 2011.
"Model Structure and the Combined Welfare and Trade Effects of China's Trade Related Policies,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-21, January.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009. "Model Structure and the Combined Welfare and Trade Effects of China's Trade Related Policies," NBER Working Papers 15363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ji, Jingjing & Ye, Zhiqiang & Zhang, Shunming, 2013. "Welfare analysis on optimal enterprise tax rate in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 149-158.
More about this item
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-01-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-02 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-01-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2007-01-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .