Looking for Evidence of Speculative Stockholding in Commodity Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ng, Serena, 1996. "Looking for evidence of speculative stockholding in commodity markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 123-143.
- Ng, S., 1995. "Looking for Evidence of Speculative Stockholding in Commodity Markets," Cahiers de recherche 9514, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399.
- Newbery, David M G & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1982. "Optimal Commodity Stock-piling Rules," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 403-427, November.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain, 1992. "Qualitative threshold ARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 159-199.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & White, Halbert & Granger, Clive W. J., 1993.
"Testing for neglected nonlinearity in time series models : A comparison of neural network methods and alternative tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 269-290, April.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGRESET: RATS procedure to perform Ramsey RESET test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00181, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGWHITENNTEST: RATS procedure to perform White neural network test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00183, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Christopher L Gilbert, 1993. "Modelling Market Fundamentals: A Model of the Aluminium Market," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0030, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 33 Great Sutton Street, London EC1V 0DX..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012.
"Agricultural Price Instability: A Survey Of Competing Explanations And Remedies,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural price instability: a survey of competing explanations and remedies," Post-Print hal-01001218, HAL.
- Cesar Revoredo, 2000. "On The Solution Of The Dynamic Rational Expectations Commodity Storage Model In The Presence Of Stockholding By Speculators And Processors," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 42, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013.
"Food Price Volatility in Developing Countries and its Determinants,"
Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture,
Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 52(4), pages 1-32, November.
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013. "Food price volatility in developing countries and its determinants," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156132, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Yu-Shan Wang & Chung-Gee Lin & Shih-Chieh Shih, 2011. "The dynamic relationship between agricultural futures and agriculture index in China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 369-382, September.
- Michaelides, Alexander & Ng, Serena, 2000.
"Estimating the rational expectations model of speculative storage: A Monte Carlo comparison of three simulation estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 231-266, June.
- Alexander Michaelides & Serena Ng, 1997. "Estimating the Rational Expectations Model of Speculative Storage: A Monte Carlo Comparison of Three Simulation Estimators," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 373, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michaelides, Alexander & Ng, Serena, 2000. "Estimating the rational expectations model of speculative storage : a Monte Carlo comparison of three simulation estimators," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 198, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yves Sprumont, 1998.
"On the Game-Theoretic Structure of Public-Good Economies,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(4), pages 455-472.
- Sprumont, Y., 1995. "On the Game-Theoretic Structure of Public-Good Economies," Cahiers de recherche 9519, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Sprumont, Y., 1995. "On the Game-Theoretic Structure of Public-Good Economies," Cahiers de recherche 9519, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ron Alquist & Saroj Bhattarai & Olivier Coibion, 2014.
"Commodity-Price Comovement and Global Economic Activity,"
NBER Working Papers
20003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ron Alquist & Olivier Coibion, 2014. "Commodity Price Co-Movement and Global Economic Activity," Staff Working Papers 14-32, Bank of Canada.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995.
"A Discrete-Time Version of Target Zone Models with Jumps,"
Cahiers de recherche
9530, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Pesaran, H.M. & Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "A Discrete-Time Version of Target Zone Models with Jumps," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9513, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "A Discrete-Time Version of Target Zone Models with Jumps," Cahiers de recherche 9530, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Myers, Robert J., 2013. "Evaluating the effectiveness of inter-regional trade and storage in Malawi’s private sector maize markets," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 75-84.
- Nicolas Legrand, 2019.
"The Empirical Merit Of Structural Explanations Of Commodity Price Volatility: Review And Perspectives,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 639-664, April.
- Nicolas Legrand, 2018. "The Empirical Merit of Structural Explanations of Commodity Price Volatility: Review and Perspectives," Post-Print hal-01924388, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:4:y:2017:i:c:p:39-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hikaru Hanawa Peterson & William G. Tomek, 2005.
"How much of commodity price behavior can a rational expectations storage model explain?,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(3), pages 289-303, November.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Tomek, William G., 2003. "How Much Of Commodity Price Behavior Can A Rational Expectations Storage Model Explain?," Staff Papers 30712, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Kausik Chaudhuri, 2001. "Long-run prices of primary commodities and oil prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 531-538.
- Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme, 2007. "Commodity Price Behavior With Storage Frictions," Working Paper Series 3966, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Touhami, A. & Martens, A., 1996. "Macroemesures in Computable General Equilibrium Models: a Probabilistic Treatment with an Application to Morocco," Cahiers de recherche 9621, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Tomek, William G. & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2000. "Risk Management In Agricultural Markets: A Survey," 2000 Producer Marketing and Risk Management Conference, January 13-14, Orlando, FL 19580, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:9514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.